rupees4gigs's Terms of Service
Short and sweet version
- Services that are offered by sellers on rupees4gigs are called "Gigs".
- Gigs on rupees4gigs are offered for a fixed price of Rs 500(inclusive of Service Tax)
- Only registered users can buy and sell on rupees4gigs. Registration is free.
- You may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through rupees4gigs.com. Gigs should be ordered using the 'Order Now' button.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller in the gig description.
- Promotional incentives will be used to only buy gigs at rupees4gigs.com and not for withdraw as amount.
- Each gig you sell and successfully deliver accredits your account with a net revenue of Rs 400 (inclusive of Service Tax)
- Buyers pay rupees4gigs for orders in advance.
- rupees4gigs accredits sellers once an order is complete.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues to a bank account of their choice, according to the terms specified below.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the seller's revenues are returned to the buyer.
- Seller's rating is calculated based on feedback received from buyers, amount of orders cancelled and late deliveries.
- Handling orders
- When a buyer orders a gig, the seller gets notified by Email and sms alert.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery duration they specified when creating their gigs. Failing to do so will permit the buyer to cancel the order and will reduce the seller's rating.
- Both buyers and sellers have the option to cancel an order by mutual agreement. Doing so has no negative effect on either party.
- Unanswered mutual cancellation requests will be automatically accepted after 48 hours, while reducing the non-responding user's rating.
- A Seller may cancel an order at any given moment. However, canceling an order has a negative effect on the seller's rating.
- Staying out of trouble
- Sellers' and buyers' identities are kept anonymous. To protect our users' privacy, requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames or any other personal contact details is not permitted for any reason.
- All communications, information and files exchange should be performed exclusively using rupees4gigs's messaging system.
- Posting or sending adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent, nonsense or any uncool stuff is strictly prohibited. Doing so will get your account blocked permanently.
- Passwords are like underwear: you don't let people see it, you should change it very often, and you shouldn't share it with strangers.
- Work delivery & communications
- You are responsible to scan all transferred files for viruses and malware. rupees4gigs will not be responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the 'Deliver Completed Work' tab (located in the Manage Buy & Sell Page).
- Once work is delivered, the buyer has 48 hours to respond. After that time, the order will be marked as complete.
- Withdrawing revenues
- Withdrawing revenues requires having a valid Indian Bank account.
- Your Rupees4gigs profile can only be associated with one Bank account. This association is permanent and can't be changed.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal after a safety clearance period of 14 days.
- Withdrawals will take up to 1-2 Business days after your safety clearance period. if the falls under bank holiday money will reach your account by next working day. NEFT transactions will be sent to RBI based on the following schedule:
Day Start Time End Time Monday to Friday 8:00 hrs 18:30 hrs Saturday 8:00 hrs 12:30 hrs
RBI NEFT transactions are settled in batches based on the following timings:
- 11 settlements on weekdays - at 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00 and 19:00 hrs.
- 5 settlements on Saturdays - at 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 and 13:00 hrs.
Please note that all the above timings are based on Indian Standard Time (IST) only.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has began.
- Ordering gigs
- Gigs may be purchased using a Credit Card or online fund transfer.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created.
- If you have a positive balance of Rs 500 or more, it will be used automatically when ordering new gigs.
- As a buyer, your identity is kept anonymous at all times. To protect your privacy, avoid requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames or any other personal contact information.
- You may not offer or pay using any method of payment other than rupees4gigs's.
- You may not pay other users directly using their bank account. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately here.
- Avoid filing a dispute or reversing a payment through credit card or your bank. Doing so may get your account blocked.
- In case of a problem, always try and work things out with your seller. If you need further assistance, contact our customer support here
- Order cancellations (when eligible) can be done by customer support only up to a period of 10 days from order completion date. We will not be able to cancel orders after that time.
- Some of the services on rupees4gigs are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items etc). For this type of gigs, sellers may decide to add additional charges for shipping. Sellers can add shipping prices for local shipping (the country from which the gig is sent) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- When a buyer buys a gigs which delivers physically, the buyer will be required to provide a shipping address; The Seller will be responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer supplies the shipping address. rupees4gigs does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems caused, directly or indirectly, from delivered items and their shipping.
- Tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We recommend entering the tracking number if available in the Manage Buy & Sell Page when delivering your work.
- Violation of rupees4gigs's Terms of Service may get your account permanently blocked.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from blocked accounts after a safety period of 45 to 90 days, depending on block reason, from day of last cleared payment received in their account and subject to rupees4gigs's approval.
- Disputes should be handled using rupees4gigs's dispute resolution tools ('Got Problems?' in the order page) or by contacting rupees4gigs customer support.
- rupees4gigs reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently cancel accounts due to misbehavior. Users with accounts on hold will not be able to sell or buy on rupees4gigs.
- rupees4gigs may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, rupees4gigs will make a new copy of the Terms of Service available at http://www.rupees4gigs.com/terms_of_service.
- You understand and agree that if you use rupees4gigs after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, rupees4gigs will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact rupees4gigs's customer support department for assistance here.
- rupees4gigs will not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your bank accounts. Refunds are made to the buyer's balance and are made available for future purchases on rupees4gigs.
Ownership and limitations
Ownership and limitations: unless clearly stated otherwise in the gig description text, when the work is delivered, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered service shall be the exclusive property of buyer. The seller expressly agrees to assign to buyer the copyright in any delivered services that do not meet the requirements of a work-for-hire under the U.S. Copyright Act. Additionally, independent of the U.S. Copyright Act, the seller agrees that unless he indicated otherwise in the gig description, once the order is completed the seller assigns along with it to the buyer, to the fullest extent possible under the law, all of its rights, title and interest, if any, in and to the delivered service and waives any and all moral rights in connection therewith.
The sellers further asserts that whatever information he received from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer.
By offering a service, the seller asserts that it has sufficient permissions to provide, sell or resell the service that they offer on rupees4gigs.