- How do I make my gig more successful?
Here are some simple guidelines that can help improving your gig's performance:
- Use an appropriate, high-quality, distinct image. Images must be related to the content of your gig.
- Gigs of visual nature (graphics, art, photography, video etc.) must use image of actual work made by the seller.
- Add more than one image.
- Make your gig's title and description clear.
- Fill in the Instructions To Buyer field when creating your gig. This will reduce the time you spend communicating your requirements to the seller.
- Set a realistic delivery date that you can surely meet.
- What are Instructions To Buyer?
We strongly encourage you to specify 'Instructions To Buyer' in your gigs (you can edit each of your gigs and add this information). These instructions will be presented to your buyers right after they order.
Using 'Instructions To Buyer' has some great benefits:
- When using 'Instructions To Buyer', the order is not complete until the buyer submits your required information. This means that you will only get orders that already have the information or files you need in order to get started.
- The time taken by the buyer to gather this information is not counted as part of the delivery time. Your order timer will only start counting the time you get the order, pre-filled with the buyer's info.
Here is an example of Instructions To Buyer:
Please send me:
- Portrait photo
- Minimum 300Kb size
- JPEG format
- Your cartoon should be: happy / sad / angry / funny
- How do I get my gig featured?
Featured gigs and Gift Ideas categories are manually managed by our content editors.
Sellers can draw the attention of our editors by increasing the amount of traffic coming into their gigs, specifically from the outside world. In addition, our editors look for gigs that provide real value, have an appealing look (images, description, user profile completeness etc.) and have earned more than a few positive reviews from buyers.
If your gig is receiving substantial traffic and positive reviews, please forward if to us for Featured consideration.
- How come my orders get accepted automatically?
In order to reduce time spent on communications and other reasons we are set it up to accept orders automatically
- Why is there a clearing period for my revenues?
As you may know, Rupees4Gigs has a 14 day mandatory clearing period for seller revenues. This means that earned funds can only be withdrawn after that time.
The clearing period protects against fraudulent activities, disputes and chargebacks.
- Why can't I find my gig?
Gigs get posted instantly to the 'Recent' category. All other categories are moderated. Gigs that are genuine, valuable and are not considered spam, jokes, pranks or duplicates may go in. A content moderation pass usually occurs every few hours.
Your gig will appear in relevant search results, regardless of its appearance in the site's categories. New gigs are collected by our search engine every few hours.
Rupees4Gigs is moderated in order to remain a clean and safe place for everyone. If you feel a gig your gig deserves being placed in one of our categories and did not make the cut, please let us know.
- How many gigs can I offer in total?
We currently allow a total of up to 10 gigs per account.
- Can I save gigs i like for later?
Sure. Just click the "Like" link located on each gig. Saved gigs will be added to your Stuff I Like page under your profile.
- Can I save Users i like for later?
Sure. Just click the "User I Like" link located on each gig. Saved gigs will be added to your User I Like page under your profile.
- I cancelled an order and can't see my Rs 500 back in my bank account.
According to our Terms of Service, when an order is cancelled, the funds are returned to your Rupees4Gigs account balance. These funds are made available for future purchases on Rupees4Gigs.
If decide that you don't want to use Rupees4Gigs anymore and have no use of your balance, please contact us and we will issue a refund according to our Terms of Service).